badge

Thursday 4 September 2014

A Make Up Affair

Hey guys !
I’m happy to share it with you all that Voguish Affair completes 1 month today, Thanks a million to each one of you for your love and support !!


Today’s post is slightly different from my other blogposts and was requested by a viewer. I’ll be sharing with you all my most favourite makeup products that I have been religiously using these days and just can’t do without.
Also, at the end of this post I have something else as well to share with you guys ;) 

So here goes a list of my faves :


Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator :  It gives an instant fresh and radiant look and acts as a perfect primer to reduce any dark spots or blemishes before makeup. It makes the skin look noticeably clearer, brighter and more even-toned.

Mac Studio Finish Concealer : This creamy concealer is by far the best concealers I have used. Its SPF 35 is an added bonus ! 


Diorskin Fluid Liquid Foundation : This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. Dior's fluidskin makeup is like none other, It feels like silk on my skin giving a flawless look and full-coverage.

Studio Fix by Mac : I dont usually apply liquid foundation everyday and prefer this matte powder for daily use over my lakme CC cream and sunscreen.


Estee Lauder Double shade Blusher : Blush enhances your cheek bones and gives a made-up look to your face. This blusher has 2 shades one is natural nude type of a colour and the other one is pink. I like mixing these 2 colours for a more natural bloom on my cheeks.


The Body Shop's Double Intensity Mascara : I'm already having thick lashes so I don't usually wear mascara but whenever I do it is this one only.It is by far the best mascara Ive tried, even better than Dior and Estee Lauder Mascaras. The best part about this Mascara is that it has 2 wands, one of which is a primer. My lashes are very sensitive but since its Body Shop so its not at all harsh on my lashes.

Mac Liquid Eye Liner : I just cant leave the house without an eye-liner and this long stay waterproof eyeliner tops my favourites' list .

Mac Kohl Pencil : I don't usually apply Kajal because it sort of irritates me in the eyes but this kohl pencil works the best for me.

ColorBar Lipstick : If you knew me personally you would know that this is my most favourite lip colour and usually on my lips. I dont think I can ever get over with this shade.It matches my skin tone perfectly ! Its a mixture of peach, pink and brown and I havent found something of this sorts on any other brand so has to be on my fave list.


Dior Eye Makeup Palette : This eye makeup  palette is currently my most favourite makeup product. I use it to shape my eyebrows, I use its peach eye shadow for defining my eyes and the other colours for a more dramatic smokey eye look, I sometimes use the dark brown shade for contouring my nose. So basically this is my all-in-one eye makeup solution AND I won this palette on a giveaway of a youtube channel - MyHappinesz , do checkout this channel for amazing makeup tutorials and a lot more :  https://www.youtube.com/user/MyHappinesz 



So, that was about my favourite makeup products, Hope you all liked it <3 

I had planned to do a GIVEAWAY blogpost today for completing one month on blogspot but couldn't because unfortunately I'm down with fever, cough and cold but nevertheless I'll be doing a GIVEAWAY post for you guys very soon so stay tuned :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Ur such a swthrt... Thanks for
    Mentioning my channel on ur blog... Its nyc to know ur makeup favs... Get Well Soon Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweety !! Lots of Love šŸ’—

    ReplyDelete