badge

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Skirty Affair










Tops : Zara, B/w sheer hem skirt : Rimple Attire, Heels (1) : Steve Madden, Heels (2) : London, Pink Neck-piece : Accessorize, Golden Neck-piece : Forever21, Red Neck-piece : Gifted, Pink Derby Hat : Amazon, Green Skirt : Chicwish


“Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway” This is one of my favourite quotes from Coco Chanel and with these skirts you can definitely stand out from the crowd.

I wanted to do a post in these 2 skirts since many days but couldn't due to something or the other.
Finally, here I am with my last post of the month and in my recent obsession - Pleated mid-length circle skirts.I thought of posting 3 different looks in one post this time. The sheer hem black and white skirt I’m wearing is currently my favourite possession and therefore I've styled it with two different looks.
If you’ve seen my post “An Affair with the hills” then you would know how much I’m in love with pleated mid-length skirts these days. These skirts are perfectly feminine and completely on trend, all you need to do is styling it right et voila !

If you have any questions regarding how to style these skirts or any fashion-related query then do leave me a message on facebook- www.facebook.com/inakshih or a direct message on my instagram - "voguish.affair".
Also, leave your comments and suggestions down below for upcoming posts. Would love to hear your feedbacks! Have a wonderful day ahead <3

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg u write so well ! U must have got an A+ always for well dressed child in the class ! Those are also mid length skirts ! Hehe ! Njoing reading ur posts good luck:-)

    ReplyDelete