badge

Friday 12 September 2014

Striped Affair








 Skirt : Oasis, Top : Forever21, Coin Necklace : Old, Pink Heels : Zara, Lita Boots : H&M


So, I know I’ve been obsessed with skirts these days especially mid-length ones but they just can’t stop grabbing my attention. I have styled striped midi skirt with a white tube top and accessorized the ensemble with my favourite accessories lately – Coin jewellery. I have used my vintage coin necklace set as a head-gear in one of the looks. These awesome statement coin detailing necklaces are perfect for the bohemian in you. I found these necklaces hidden somewhere in my jewellery box but you can also make them yourself – All you have to do is find the old coins from your travels buried at the bottom of your purse, or clanging around in a jar somewhere? Why not turn them into unique jewellery ? Give it a try !

Also, I’ll posting my first giveaway contest in a while, tonight itself.. Stay tuned !
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment