badge

Monday 15 September 2014

A Vintage Affair








Jump Suit : Forever21, Coin Necklace : Vintage, Bag and Shoes : Zara  

Hey!

I thought of naming this post as “A Vintage Affair“ because my whole look revolves around my favourite accessory lately i.e. my Vintage Coin Necklace. I found this tribal necklace in my mother’s vintage jewellery collection and have been styling it with every outfit of mine in some way or the other since then. I’m wearing it as a head-gear in my one of my recent posts - “Striped Affair”.
A Statement Necklace is all you need to have that extra oomph added to your ensemble!
I have styled my red cross-back jumpsuit with a statement coin necklace, chained shoulder bag and pointed shoes et voila !
But remember, Balance is key! If you have a bold statement necklace, go lighter on the bracelets and earrings or just skip that part and you're good to go !

Also, there is a Giveaway going on, on my blog..Checkout “A Giveaway Affair” blog post for more details. 

Have a great week ahead !

No comments:

Post a Comment