badge

Monday 4 August 2014

A Casual Affair






Top - H&M, Distressed Capri jeans - Miss Apt, Bag - Bershka, Watch - Guess, Shoes - Primark, Sunglasses - Claire's


Each season brings along new finishes and fresh denim silhouette. Distressed beau fit jeans folded into a Capri is what I’m currently obsessing on. 

I believe choosing the apt style of denims represents only half of the fashion equation, while knowing how to wear them in a perfectly stylish manner is what matters. I wanted a casual-vibe for a Saturday lunch with my girlfriends, so I styled my folded denims with a sheer back top, accessorized with mirrored aviator sunglasses and a bag that has a little bit of pink in it. Aztec print creeper shoes completed my look.

Who says distressed denim can’t lend itself to a polished look? Not me!! So if you’re looking for something comfortable yet stylish then this casual chic look will do the trick! 



No comments:

Post a Comment