badge

Saturday 20 June 2015

What's in my 'Lavie' Bag


Hey Lovelies! Today I'd be sharing with you all what all I carry in my bag on a daily basis. These are the few things I cannot leave my house without.
Lately I have been using this mustard Leather Bag from Lavie's latest collection. You can get your hands on their varied range of handbags by following this link: http://www.lavieaccessories.com.
I'm sharing below a picture of what all is present in my bag, followed by a brief description of all the products.


1. Diary: I got this cute pink and black diary from a store in London and plan almost everything in it.
2. Hair Brush: This cute Hello Kitty hairbrush is something I cannot leave my house without, especially in this humid Delhi weather.
3. Sunglasses: Keeping aside my recent reflectors' addiction, these Marc Jacobs' sunglasses are my forever favourite and something I wont ever get bored of.
4. Phone: Can you imagine going out without your phone? And, by the way, how cute is that Marilyn Monroe wallpaper, isn't it?
5. Pen: One of my very good College friends gifted me this Parker Pen with my name engraved on it and since that day it has been with me as a lucky charm.
6. Itr (Fragrance Oil): Instead of carrying a perfume bottle everyday, an itr bottle comes handy-dandy for me. The one that I'm using is called "Escape".
7. Lenses Case: Yes, that pink zebra print case is a lenses case from Claire's (It even has a small mirror inside it)
8. Moisturizer: I carry a small Estee Lauder Moisturizer bottle with me all the time for those unexpected-dry-skin day woes.
9. Pink Message Bottle: The cute pink glitter bottle has a message scroll inside it, gifted to me by my best friend and in my bag since that day.
10. Watch: I usually wear watches for sometime and then dump them in bag as I sweat a lot. This watch from Juicy Couture is my current favourite and was one of my Birthday gifts from Mom.
11. Coin Pouch: The black and white polka dotted pouch is where I keep all my coins, hair-clips and all those tiny miscellaneous things.
12. Daily-Wear-Makeup Kit: The striped Makeup Kit from Sephora consists of my daily use makeup items (Colossal Kajal, Nyx Lip Cream, Benefit Mascara and Estee Lauder Concealer).

Finito! Also, I have a giveaway going on, checkout my Instagram Handle: voguishaffair for more details.
Until next time..
XO, Inakshi

1 comment: