badge

Monday 22 June 2015

Culotte Enthusiast

Hey Lovelies! Today I'd be sharing with you a latest trend but before that I want to give a big shout-out to my Mom who literally is my Stylist, most of the time. She has a sixth-sense when it comes to Fashion and just like all the other super powers that she has being a Mother, she is a super woman when it comes to trends too. 
So, coming back to the trend I have incorporated in today's blog post. Culottes are calf gazing pants with wide-leg cuts and are a comfortable yet chic alternative to skinny-fit pants in these hot summers. These pants combine modern styling with a vintage edge. 
If you think you can't pull 'em off, think again! These pants look good with any upper option, tank tops, crop tops, you can literally compliment 'em with any top. You can also style 'em up with a formal shirt for an office-appropriate outfit. 

Also, I am wearing the trending blue reflector sunglasses from www.bellofox.com. Their Instagram handle is @bellofox. Their products' quality is commendable. They have a wide ride of stylish accessories. Do check out their collection.

Have a look at how I styled my culottes and reflectors.








Culottes: Topshop; Shirt: Primark; Sunglasses: Bellofox; Shoes: Forever21; Bag: Zara; Necklace turned into Bracelet: Khan Market

Until next time.. XO, Inakshi

No comments:

Post a Comment