badge

Monday 22 June 2015

Dress it Up








Dress: Kazo; Shoes and Earrings: Forever21; Clutch: New Look

As rightly quoted, life is too short to wear boring dresses! In my today's blog post i have styled a little red dress with silver pointed shoes and minimal accessories. This look is perfect for an informal evening, chic and classy! I recently got my hands on these shoes while I was at Forever21 TRYING to do window-shopping ha, ha. The best part about silver/golden footwear is you can team them up with any outfit and you'll be good to go. After all, 'Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.'- Marilyn Monroe.
You can also tuck-in a dress like this in your jeans for a more casual yet dressed-up look. Whenever you are having one of those I-don't-have-anything-to-wear days, experiment with your wardrobe and you will be surprised to find out so many ways to mix and match your outfits. If you do something like this, do tag me in your pictures. Also, don't forget to participate in the Madame Giveaway going on my Instagram page.
Until next time..XO, Inakshi

No comments:

Post a Comment