badge

Tuesday 28 April 2015

"YourBox India" Affair


“I love ordering things online because when they arrive it’s like a present to me, from me”
In my today’s post I will be featuring “YourBox India”, which is a ‘Monthly Subscription Box’, offering a complete outfit. I feel the idea of a fashion-centric box is in itself an out-of-the-box idea ;)

There are two category boxes:
1.       YourBox Mini: Rs 899
In which you will get:
-          A Clothing Item
-          An Accessory
-          A Gourmet Item

2.       YourBox: Rs 1499
In which you will get:
-          A Clothing Item
-          An Accessory
-          A Gourmet Item
-          A pair of shoes
-          A wardrobe staple (wallet/sunglasses/ Watch)
-          A mask/ dustplug/tattoo

In my ‘YourBox’, I got a jumpsuit, neckpiece, ring, watch, shoes and chocolates. I would give this box a thumbs-up and recommend you all to subscribe to it too. Checkout their instagram page for more details: yourbox_india

Here’s a sneak preview of what all I got, followed by how I styled it.











No comments:

Post a Comment