badge

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Floral Affair

Summers’ ensemble is all about floral prints, bright colours, crop tops and skater skirts and that’s pretty much what my summer wardrobe consists of.
The scorching Delhi heat is taking a toll on us, one sure way to feel good about yourself is looking your best. I’m totally loving the floral crop-top trend and ordered mine from Asos, styling it up with my Forever21 skater skirt. Maroon being one of my favourite colours, I wanted to buy a maroon skater skirt for myself since a while now. To accessorize the outfit I am wearing reflectors, an Aldo watch, LuluDK metallic tattoo and nude heels from Zara.
Hope you guys will like this look. Also, have you guys checked the Voguish Affair Mobile App yet? If not, you can download it on your android or ios smartphone. Cheers!












No comments:

Post a Comment