badge

Thursday 13 November 2014

Maxi Affair





 



Bag: Aldo, Top, Skirt and Shoes: Forever21


I wanted to do this post since quite a while but somehow it just kept on getting delayed. I did this shoot while I was in Rajasthan. As there clearly is nip in the air so this would be my last summer’s post for the year because of which I thought of ending the summerish posts with a Maxi Skirt as I feel a Maxi Skirt transitions effortlessly from spring and summer into the winters.

Do you think it’s true, or is it just me that Maxi Skirts are easy to style, are versatile and super feminine? Maxi trend has been around quite some time now, and for me it is the perfect definition of chic!

To style your maxi skirts for the colder months, focus on layering pieces to keep fashionably bundled and you’re good to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment